We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your Cover Letter and CV to CCO, Martin Mai Møller, email: email@example.com Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the position please contact Martin Mai Møller, +45 41 80 80 11.
Flextribe is a startup company - we are developing and growing rapidly.
Right now we are looking for a Content Writer Student Assistant with graphic design flair.
We are building the modern digital work market, a frictionless exchange between businesses and expert consultants within IT/Tech/Management Consulting. Flextribe matches freelance consultants with client needs in the SMV and large market. Our independent consultants are screened and transparent to companies who want to build their flexible network of expert consultants. We enable businesses to accelerate, execute, and scale with a flexible workforce.
Together with a strong team of investors and an experienced board of directors, among others Peter Mægbæk (founder of Plenti and Fullrate) and Stig Myken, (founder of Hiper), we are moving into the future job market. Flextribe makes it easier to find top specialists for freelance projects.
Want to pioneer the Future of Work space and make a difference together with us? Flextribe is looking for a passionate content writer to join our marketing team and help create compelling Social media posts, blog posts, handbooks, web copy, and other forms of content to support our growth journey in the Future of Work-area.
To be a great match, we’d love if you can demonstrate a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to create engaging content that will attract qualified traffic and demand. You should be growth-driven, and truly passionate about content creation and preferably also the future of work.
Also, you have a knack for storytelling and addressing topics that are relevant, personal and distinguishable.
As a content writer, you’ll get to do a whole bunch of things and (almost) never the same:
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, guides, social media, and the company website.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Work across Marketing and Sales to develop content-based customer stories, such as case studies, testimonials etc.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
You’re a match made in heaven if you:
- Have a degree in Journalism, Communication or similar
- Speak and write Danish & English at a professional level
- Have some experience in creating content pieces that increase engagement and drive leads
- Have a knack for graphic design and aesthetics and can help us make sure that we’re aligned on the visuals as well
- Are comfortable working with the marketing funnel and customer journey frameworks
- Are highly creative but still have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Stay on top of content trends and can devise fresh industry contributions.
What's in it for you
- Paid position
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
- Being part of a startup company
- Great location in Copenhagen
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your Cover Letter and CV to CCO, Martin Mai Møller, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about positions please contact Martin Mai Møller, +45 41 80 80 11.